The Official "I'm Pumped About Battlefield 3" Thread

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Woah, momma! Here we go again!

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/bf3-teaser

Prone position (should never have been left out!), fighter jets and 'splodeable terrain are all here! I'm tempted to pre-order this bad boy!

Anybody else excited?

bg-rtk.jpg

I'll keep putting up info as I find it and please feel free to do the same.

This should keep me busy until Diablo 3 anyway.

***UPDATED: Sexy scans from Game Informer's latest mag.

http://battlefield.gamersverse.com/articles/655/game-informer-cover-issue-including-scans/

Last edited:

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Dunno about this but I will probably be looking into getting bulletstorm so i can play GOW3 beta then get GOW3 :p

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
2011 is shaping up to be an awesome year. BF3, Diablo III and I'll admit, Bulletstorm looks over the top fun.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Dunno about this but I will probably be looking into getting bulletstorm so i can play GOW3 beta then get GOW3 :p

Wait...if you buy Bulletstorm you get a GoW 3 beta key?? HOLY CRAP I AM SO GETTING THAT.

*EDIT*

well, just looked it up, you gotta buy the Epic Edition to get the GoW 3 Beta, and that edition is only on 360. Looks like they won't be releasing this for PC

Last edited:

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Wait...if you buy Bulletstorm you get a GoW 3 beta key?? HOLY CRAP I AM SO GETTING THAT.

*EDIT*

well, just looked it up, you gotta buy the Epic Edition to get the GoW 3 Beta, and that edition is only on 360. Looks like they won't be releasing this for PC

Only GOW 1 made it to the PC. It was full of bugs and save game problems but still, i Loved it!
It really hurts when i see ppl talk bout GOW2 and GOW3 on the 360.. I was so excited for them games to come on the PC! :(

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Ok, now that I've finally unlocked a few sniper goodies, I'm full on in love with this game! It's not nearly as frustrating as Call of Duty: Black Ops but then again, it's comparing apples to oranges as far as I'm concerned. CoD:BO is like an arcade racer and BF2BC is like Gran Turismo.

I think I'll pre-order!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I have been very stoked about this game since I first saw it in action and frostbite 2 does not disappoint in the least! The new footage coming out of E3 is great, if you haven't heard Sept is the expected month for the beta to kick off, so get ready to drop your cocks and grab your socks this is gonna be one heck of a ride!

Also it was confirmed the demos were running DX11 hardware so if you don't have it and you want to run it with all the eye candy, start looking now for good deals. (c: