What TKC does when we can't fill a server

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8oQn_vkoFaA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8oQn_vkoFaA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Ok, thanks for making me sound like an idiot on the phone (more than I do on my own). I didn't quite make it to the mute button before I started laughing.

FLYING TANK!

***EDIT: Fixed the sound problem at work. The Offspring FTW!

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
It's like the Steve "Heyo!" from Borderlands.

A clan that doesn't take itself too seriously is one that I can get behind.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
It's like the Steve "Heyo!" from Borderlands.

A clan that doesn't take itself too seriously is one that I can get behind.

haha... we love to cut up and just have a good time. We are serious about trying to get servers started though...since EA's multiple server crashes have impaired our ability to fill them easily.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I've only found a TKC server once but I rarely scroll through the list sorted by ping. If I can bang out a case review tonight I'll go looking for you folks.

marfig

No ROM battery
We are serious about trying to get servers started though...

I'm sure you guys are. But -- don't take this the wrong way, the video was very fun to watch -- a game were physics has tanks behaving like tennis balls? Good luck with that...

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
They don't normally do that. When you stick 10 or 20 anti-tank mines under the vehicles and set it off with a grenade, sure but try doing that on a full server with an actual gaming going on. Not gonna happen.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
They don't normally do that. When you stick 10 or 20 anti-tank mines under the vehicles and set it off with a grenade, sure but try doing that on a full server with an actual gaming going on. Not gonna happen.

haha...very true. I've tried it before...not gonna happen. :p

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
TCS: Hehehehe. I'll just stick a dozen or so anti-tank mines under this vehicle for a big surprise. 1, 2, ow...OW! OW! Who's shooting m...oh...

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Oh, I watched it. That would be about how trying to stuff a tank with mines like a Christmas turkey would go in a real game. I want to get into the server just to do this now.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Aww, you guys didn't try to shoot down any of those choppers with a flying tank?? :D

Great video... gotta love those game physics, actually makes Hollywood movie special effects look realistic! Every single game has them...

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Aww, you guys didn't try to shoot down any of those choppers with a flying tank?? :D

Great video... gotta love those game physics, actually makes Hollywood movie special effects look realistic! Every single game has them...

Lol a few weeks ago me and two other TKC members were screwing around on Atacama Desert (the second map in that video), and I launched a quad halfway across the map into an ally's helicopter....and the heli blew up and killed the pilot. :p

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I wanna see a video with a flying bike on a flying truck on a flying tank on a flying by non-conventional means chopper! Make that happen!

Kayden

Tech Monkey

even more so when Havok is involved :D

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Lol a few weeks ago me and two other TKC members were screwing around on Atacama Desert (the second map in that video), and I launched a quad halfway across the map into an ally's helicopter....and the heli blew up and killed the pilot. :p

Now that is what I'd call friendly fire... :p

marfig

No ROM battery
Now that is what I'd call friendly fire... :p

With the added bonus that you can blame someone else, like the guy driving the quad. "What a tool, eh!... Maniac I say!... You alright?" :p

Tired of your friends? They always make you the medic? Want a vacation? Co-op has exhausted you? In this simple 3 page manual we teach you how to lob a tank at them and blame the enemy! Have the last laugh. Be your own angel of justice! For $5.99. If you order now we'll gift you with this nerve-sensor microphone autoswitch so your laughs won't be heard by your dead buddies!
-- From TKC Team. Where your dreams... can pretty much go as high as you want and cover the whole map

Last edited: