The *Official* I'm Pumped For Borderlands 2 Thread AKA Here's My Wallet, Randy!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I did read something that made me uber happy last night. Borderlands 2 (according to Nvidia) will properly support Surround! Yes, this makes me a very happy camper. (c:

EDIT: Okay, I was talking about this with the WSGF guys and I found out that Randy Pitchford personally verified that Borderlands 2 will support Surround to a staff member! HELL YEAH!

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
They're building it up to be a flawless launch, so let's see how well they pull that off :D

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
A friend here in town also pre-ordered it so we'll at least have 3, all with the Creature Slaughter Dome from EB Games/Game Stop.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I just found these and had to share. (c:

250301_10151072971474081_1774244176_n.jpg

377331_10151072970869081_722177933_n.jpg

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I need 16 more Skill Points!

EDIT: Those 4 additional planned DLC better have more skill points to offer! (c:

Last edited:

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
There may be additional skill points rewarded for achievements and stuff, like the original too.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I suspect it'll be like the first game where there will be special tricks to earn more. I hope so at least. Me love skill credits.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I don't remember skill points given for achievements, the inventory slot for finding broken down claptraps is all I remember. Only time I remember when the skill points went up was when the level went in a DLC.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Hmm...I can see me pimping out the Guerilla branch on my soldier and then tinkering around with the others to fine tune it because I plan on leaning on my turret big time aside from reload and fire speed perks.

Oh yeah, by the way...8 days!!!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I am saving myself for the 4 person COOP with Jamie, Rob and Nate for a complete virgin play through, so it's more like 13 days!!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Yes, thanks a lot for that 2K. Makes a ton of sense to space out the release dates like that. Europeans just couldn't handle the game a couple of days earlier, I suppose.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
You can still get into the Slaughter Dome, Kayden. It'll put you up a few levels, but keep you out of the main storyline (I think).

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Just ordered a 660 ti.... FINALLY upgrading. EVGA SuperClocked with a free voucher for Borderlands 2.

Does anyone know if these will be Steam vouchers or will I have to download directly? I'm hoping I can tie it to my Steam account. Regardless, I cannot wait!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Content output is going to grind to a hault...I mean, we're going to review the game. All of us.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, BL2 will just mean I get to work even harder to make sure I can afford time to play. Who knew the game would be beneficial for your work ethic?