The *Official* I'm Pumped For Borderlands 2 Thread AKA Here's My Wallet, Randy!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Sir Hammerlock is right...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Av_D14XEUqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Well, I bought the season pass, the first DLC is out and now Ben's sick. *sigh* No gaming for me for a couple of days I expect.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Ok, so I finally hit 50 with my Mechromancer (2nd toon at the cap - go me!) and it's clear that they rushed this one out the door so they could push out the first DLC. She's buggy, but luckily it seems to be random crap with the exception of a few skills that I don't use anyway.

I repec'd and am dealing a shit-ton of elemental damage now. About 57k slag damage on my first shot, usually with an elemental weapon, then I do shock damage on reload. All of this is combined with Anarchy. I can now give elemental damage to DT and some follow up shock damage on one of this attacks.

This is a very disjointed post simply because there's so much new stuff that the Mechromancer can do. Survivability is through the roof having moved away from gun damage to elemental.

A friend and I are two knuckles deep into the DLC. He finished it while I was levelling this toon so now it's all l00tz, baby!

Here's hoping Gearbox fixes what's wrong with this class and the rest of them, although this one has the most problems.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
It's almost DLC time again!

687787450.jpg

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
You know what's sad? I didn't even realize that a DLC came out already. I literally haven't played the game in a month-and-a-half, and it's not due to not wanting to. Gotta force myself to spend some time with it soon. The first DLC looks amazing.