Team Fortress 2 Releases The 'Uber' Update; Becomes Free to Play

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
Feeling better? I just saw this post now. I've been playing on rarebreedgaming, so there would be good. I'm trying to up my score. I've been mostly playing as Heavy or Soldier. Right now I'm focusing on soldier. Wish I could get one of those cow manglers.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I have to do some cooler testing and snap some pictures of a case but that should hopefully be done by about 11 unless I get hung up on Breaking Bad. If that's not too late, hit me up on steam (xOptix78) and you can punch some holes in me, Joe.

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
I stay up late, so that's good for me. And Breaking Bad is my favorite show! :D Once Walt puts on the Heisenberg hat, you know trouble's in order.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I'm just to the point where he's turning into a bad ass. I think we're one episode past where the junkie had his head crushed by an ATM. SCHWEET!

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
So you're still wondering what the big season cliffhanger is going to be. I won't say anything, lest I ruin it for you. I think the episode where the junkie gets his head smooshed is "Peekaboo".

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I just quit when Optix did. Was fun to go gunning for you guys when we weren't on the same team though. (c: