Random Craigslist Finds

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Lets see an AMD Core 2 Duo. Not only does it have an 80GB Hard Drive it also has an 80GB Storage Drive. Its amazing that along with the nForce chipset housing this GeForce 7100 it also has a Hyper Transport bridge with an SIS 760 IGP and to top it all off it works with Intel processors!

It was nice of him to let us know what Radeon came with it before he yanked it out to make 2 dollars profit!

I guess the last question is how to unlock the last 2 cores that came with it? HAHAHA

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I'm more interested in the LED water cooled fans.

Haha, that was the first thing I noticed.

$500? That thing is worth $200, and that's "just because" it's a computer. Give me a netbook or ultrabook any day for that kind of money.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
GeForce® 7100 IGP and SIS 760 gaming IGP and ATI Radeon HD 2400XT, with all these graphics cores no wonder this is a good gaming PC!

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
You guys missed something vital - 'Windows Pro installed' - it's a professional gaming system after all, it has 3 GPUs.

And those motherboards are a bargain, is that Nano-ITX's anorexic sister's friend's cousin?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
You guys missed something vital - 'Windows Pro installed' - it's a professional gaming system after all, it has 3 GPUs.

And those motherboards are a bargain, is that Nano-ITX's anorexic sister's friend's cousin?

I interviewed a gentleman a couple of years back that put Windows XP Server in his areas of expertise and certification on his resume. We called him in for a in-person interview out of curiosity but primarily for kicks. It made for an enjoyable interview.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I interviewed a gentleman a couple of years back that put Windows XP Server in his areas of expertise and certification on his resume. We called him in for a in-person interview out of curiosity but primarily for kicks. It made for an enjoyable interview.

Hah... I am not too sure I'd be that trusting of someone who can't even get the OS they're an "expert" at correct.

marfig

No ROM battery
Hah... I am not too sure I'd be that trusting of someone who can't even get the OS they're an "expert" at correct.

I'm an expert on M$ Windoze and Internet Exploder. I worked for some years in Africa so I also have very good knowledge of Ubuntu, the South African programming language for the Linus operating system. I've been for 20 years on the internet and never got out.

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
In my experience, knowledge and "expertise" has little to nothing to do with acquiring a job anyhow. You could have an expert and a doofus who barely knows what an OS is but happens to be friends with management apply for the same job, and the hiring manager will choose the doofus every time. It ain't what you know; it's WHO you know.