PC Cases

Will Nave

E.M.I.
I was just curious as to what cases everyone is currently using and if you prefer any one manufacturer over the others and why. I myself am currently using this antec:

SX1000II_front.jpg

(got it for $60 on a Bestbuy clearance table of all places, and it came with a 500watt Antec PS too! :twisted: )

Serry

Obliviot
But the goofy dragon is mortal combat!!!! its not goofy!!!! :) hehehe and you ppl think I'm a girl HA! HA I say :) hehe

btw I really am a girl I swear :)

Nosebiter

Obliviot
If I wanted something mortal Kombat, I'd want sektors face or perhaps Raidens, being as they are my two favorites. Btw Doesn't matter if you are a girl or a guy here, i'm here to talk with my fellow tech geeks, not hit on them. :wink:

Serry

Obliviot
lol I know that, I was just going thru a geeky girl selfconfidence issue ^_^ hehehehe I need to be more girly sometimes :)

brettmar

Obliviot
I am using the same case as Will. Super lanboy is the quietest case besides the Zalman Fanless, and the sonata. Other than the Stash tray (pen tray) it is flawless. Many mods to come with pics.

Will Nave

E.M.I.
brettmar said:
I am using the same case as Will. Super lanboy is the quietest case besides the Zalman Fanless, and the sonata. Other than the Stash tray (pen tray) it is flawless. Many mods to come with pics.

Actually I'm not using that case, I posted a pic I came across so we all would know what your case looks like. Although I am considering getting one in the future for my 2nd PC, I'm a big fan of Antec as far as "bang for the buck."

madstork91

The One, The Only...
If you ppl can remember the cool sony cases that came out 4 years ago with the blue glowing power button... U guys can remember exactly what my case looks like...

Why you ask am I proud of it? Its small, relatively quite, and easy to crack open.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Start off with something simple:

begin1a.jpg

and the mod it into *your* rig:

bling_front.jpg

Max1.jpg

Make the computer a statement of who you are!
Me, I've always loved hot rod/harloquin flames. So, I took that extension and ran with it!
:D