Not bad speeds

NicePants42

Partition Master

I <3 my ping. NYC is nowhere near 1250 miles away, though. For some reason, Speedtest thinks I'm in Stillwater, OK.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Man... I want that upload speed bad... I upload things ALL the time and suffer with 500Kbits!

gml_josea

Obliviot
Then that would suck, I would think that you would be getting some awesome service..................:eek:

What country are you from??

Today I was internet-less for about 4 hours. My ISP probably did something wrong and my entire neighborhood was left without internet connection. That pretty much sucks. At leats it is up and running now.

And...hmmm, to answer your question. I'm from Venezuela, you know, in south america.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Today I was internet-less for about 4 hours. My ISP probably did something wrong and my entire neighborhood was left without internet connection. That pretty much sucks. At leats it is up and running now.

And...hmmm, to answer your question. I'm from Venezuela, you know, in south america.

My connection has been on and off for the past few days due to sever thunder storms, we've gotten something like 4" of rain in the past 24 hours. And as you all know, satellite doesn't work worth a crap in bad weather.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
LOL...I was there for years and years............as a matter of fact I'm still there everytime the weather turns bad, like right now.............:(