Machine is finally coming together. Little overclock so far.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Updated with new pic:

Managed.jpg

Versus how it was:

Last edited:

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Thou must route thine cables in chassis! :D

Yeah yeah. I just got an email from amazon the mobo stand offs are in the mail.

I just dont want to mess around with the side of the board thats unsupported. AND waste thime routing cables when im yanking the board in a day or two.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Better, but still could be improved.

Good luck with that and this case.

I mean you would have to be specific. The 4 pin hanging behind the drive cant really go anywhere its only 3 inches long and has to go 2 a power connector. The 8 pin goes across the board no matter what its too short and no where else to run it.

The distance between the mobo tray and the back panel is the thickness of a usb connector. The only reason things like the 24 pin cable fit anywhere is because there is space behind the hard drives and external 3.5. Everyone in my clan cant seem to understand this isnt a case its a showbox.

Even better theres still 5 more hard drives and a bluray as well as a gpu and a sound card and another sata controller to be installed. It only gets worse from here not better. The 2 dimensional picture makes it look worse from a down angle you will see the bottom fan is clear except for a couple connectors just behind the psu. Otherwise it breathes pretty clear. Everything beyond that is within a half inch off the mobo tray.

Heres where i even started to think the 24 pin had room:
24.jpg

Clan mate in iraq tried to use the same case. He didnt tell me about the res lol.
dsc0228sc.jpg

He had the nerve to say some stuff about how myne is wired. He couldnt get his 8 pin any way but straight across. Everything else he seemed to shuv where it can go.

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
He had the nerve to say some stuff about how myne is wired. He couldnt get his 8 pin any way but straight across. Everything else he seemed to shuv where it can go.
Tell him that he has no right be talking about anybody's system seeing how he's running a Thermaltake Bigwater system, not to mention the fact that he's running it externally.

Check and mate.

checkmate.jpg

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
lmao that case sucks, why did you use it lol

Dual sata docks in the top. Its a workstation. I only pose as a gamer lol.

That sleeved 4 pin hanging behind the optical drives is the sata docks. I sleeved and redid the connectors on all the cables in the case.

Last edited: