Gigabyte 800 Facebook Fans Contest

Altrus

Coastermaker
Just made it in as the 688th fan:p

I'm in three comp related contests/sweepstakes this week....kinda weird....

slugbug

Coastermaker
Winners announced..nothing for me :(
Jacket/2 GB USB-Amin Abbas Khori
Jacket/2 GB USB-Grace Hoang
Jacket/2 GB USB-Edgardo Butler
Backpack/2 GB USB-Derrek Olson
Backpack/2 GB USB-Alex Dreadsz
Backpack/2 GB USB-Selina Peng
GA-770TA-UD3-Alex Liu
GA-P55A-UD3-Ben Lun

slugbug

Coastermaker
Some new winners posted. It seems most prizes went unclaimed.

GIGABYTE BACKPACK & USB WINNERS: Daniel Sisneros AND Seth Bird. GIGABYTE JACKET & USB WINNERS: Natalie Chan AND Jeff Baker. GIGABYTE GA-770TA-UD3: Reece Savage

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's incredible that people would enter and then just not look. But in all fairness, Gigabyte should have also just messaged these people through the Facebook messaging system.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I scored a Coolink 120mm fan and TIM because someone didn't check into a contest. It would suck if there was an extenuating circumstance why you couldn't check. Sickness, personal issues, etc.

You went through a rough time so let me kick you when you're down by yanking away your gear. :(

I suppose they figured that with all of the Facebook zombies out there they wouldn't run into this.

slugbug

Coastermaker
I know, it's amazing how many people enter a contest and then forget to come back to see if they won or not.

crowTrobot

E.M.I.
lol that's why I dedicate all 15 of my speed-dial slots in Opera for online contests so I am reminded of them everytime I am online.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Gigabyte seems to be a big fan of Facebook contests lately. The company has another going on that offers the chance to win a nice HD 5870 card among other things.

Taipei, Taiwan, April 8, 2010 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, announces the launch of the second wave Facebook campaign, GIGABYTE VGA 2000 SWEEPSTAKES. The campaign is to continue increasing the number of fans on our Facebook fan page where GIGABYTE provides the latest information and interact with fans. Just “become a fan” and you will have a chance to win great prizes. Invite your friends and family to follow us on Facebook to receive more information and win big.

This icon image is derived from graphics card fan where the zeroes of “2000” denote ventilators of graphics card. The “2000-fan” on the graphics card indicates our goal to reach 2000 fans on GIGABYTE VGA Facebook page.

The rule of GIGABYTE VGA 2,000 SWEEPSTAKES is very simple. Leave a comment and tag our icon with your name to join prize drawing. We will give away prizes for every 200 fans joined. There are over 1000 fans currently, so we will do a random drawing for two prizes of luxury mouse M7800S when we reach 1200 and 1400 fans, two gaming mice M8000X and mouse pads when we reach 1600 and 1800 fans, and one graphics card GV-R587SO-1GD when we reach 2000 fans. We will announce winners on our Facebook fan page, so please check back regularly to see if you win. Winners must email to gigabyte.vga@gigabyte.com.tw within 14 days of announcement to claim the prize.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GIGABYTE-VGA/138376338834?ref=nf