WTS: GTX 470 w/ Water Cooling & Coolit CPU Water Cooling setups.

Syran

Obliviot
I have a BNIB eVGA GTX 470 (012-P3-1470-AR), that I am selling with a Cool IT systems Omni R120 ALC with the cooling plate for a GTX 470. Both packages are still sealed, not looking to break up the set. $475 (I Might be willing to sell the OMNI without the card, but I won't sell the card without the OMNI at this time. Thanks!)
I also have a CoolIT Vantage ALC cooler, BNIB, still sealed. $100

My terms of sale:

# My Heat is under Syran. Please check it out.
# I will not ship first.
# I accept PayPal (CC is OK), shipping to verified address only; or Money Orders. I will not ship until payment has been received in full. If you use an echeck , I will wait for funds to clear; and I will await for a Money Order to be received. I will take Business/Personal Checks, however, I will have to wait for them to clear completely.
# Feel free to make an offers for something that I am selling, worst I can say is No!
# Trades: I will do trades: If you have less then 20 heat, I will ask you to ship first. Otherwise, I will cross-ship items with you.
# Shipping is included in pricing unless otherwise stated, and generally via USPS Priority. If you want UPS or FedEX, that's fine, but it will cost more.
# I will insure packages if you want it to be. The cost will be added to it based on the final insured Value. You can only insure USPS shipments up to $500.
# I do not ship to Canada or any other country. Please don't ask me to do it. US only. I have been burned way too many times when shipping outside of the US. I will ship to Hawaii & Alaska; it may increase the price slightly if the item does not fit in a flat rate box.
# DOA returns only! No refunds for other reasons. Please make sure anything you purchase is compatible with other equipment you wish to work it with. I do not refund shipping costs.