World Cup

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ok, no sport bashers are needed here. If you are watching the World Cup, feel free to discuss it here. I'll keep shut for now, in case I am the only one on the forum watching.

Discuss!

RazorBack

E.M.I.
Well I've been spending all my time revising for exams so haven't seen any games at all, my only wish is that England doesn't win!

BlackAndy

Obliviot
I thought it was funny that Sweden and France ended with a draw 0-0... A neutral country against a bunch of rifle droppers - they both decided to lose a soccer game - just like every war they've been in during the last 100 years. :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
BlackAndy said:
I thought it was funny that Sweden and France ended with a draw 0-0... A neutral country against a bunch of rifle droppers - they both decided to lose a soccer game - just like every war they've been in during the last 100 years. :D

Ouch...

Yeah that wasn't exactly an amazing game. What -was- amazing was the Czechs kicking the USA's ass. I didn't expect that to happen at all, to be honest. Even Brazil didn't play to their full potential against Croatia.. but hopefully it will get better. I'm psyched for BRA:AUS on Sunday... especially after the Aussies explosive performance the other day.

Yaotl

Obliviot
England is playing tonight. AND I'M OFF WORK! This is good! (hehe)

In all seriousness this has been a great tournament so far. Loving it.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
So glad when it's world cup time. America still does not care but it does bring out those that do care. I know its useless, but GO TEAM USA!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
DarkSynergy said:
America still does not care but it does bring out those that do care.

That's why they can't win a damn game. If it wasn't for Keller, I think they would be ultimately screwed.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That was an unbelievably intense match. I don't mind England winning a match... I am not a fan of Sweden really. It was a superb match overall though.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Yaotl said:
<3!

Need a few around at my house to help me support Australia.

USA is out, not that I am surprised, but I will now back Australia for you bro. That and I had a friend from Australia who drank with me in college!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Well get ready to cheer tomorrow. AUS takes on ITA... it's going to be a tough match. I hope AUS plans to go in hard, because they are up for a challenge. Cahill and Aloisi need to drink Bawls or something and repeat themselves from their first game.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ronaldo! Now the media can shove the 'Ronaldo is fat and shouldn't be playing' up their ass, because he just became the top World Cup scorer, passing the legendary Pele.

Yeah.. sounds like someone who should be benched....