Where Are All the Good Co-op PC Games?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Last month, I posted about a game I stumbled on not long before: Borderlands. This is a game that puts a major focus on cooperative play, and until I played it, I had no idea just how much fun co-op gaming could be. In fact, I regretted waiting so long to give Borderlands an honest go, because it's in-depth, unbelievably fun, and at times, hilarious. To me, it's a classic.

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
YES we need more co-op games. Borderlands set the standard. People won't be happy unless the developers give us something either equal or better than Borderlands.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Diablo III!

I just finished the last Borderlands expansion but still have to hit 69 on my hunter so if anybody is kicking about with anything to do let me know.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
DIII is a good one. Deep down I'm looking for games my brother would also play, and he HATES games like Diablo, so those are out of the question. A friend of mine mentioned some other games though... like Serious Sam and Tom Clancy's... completely forgot about these both. My brother is SO peculiar with games, that he might not care for either of these, but once he gets to playing I reckon he will.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
OH YEAH I almost forgot about the TC games too. SPLINTER CELL! One of the BEST co-op game series ever. I LOVED going through Double Agent with my friend Austin. It was so cool.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
My friend is big on co-op games and it always trying to get me to jump into his latest Steam acquisition. He's all jacked up about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I'm still pretty out of the loop when it comes to games. Are there any other upcoming co-op games out there that are getting people excited?

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Resident Evil 5... your bro doesn't like zombies? Well good news! They ain't Zombies! These guys run, shoot, and have rather large external appendages sometimes with the odd hideous mutation... but they're not zombies! RE5 was made for co-op... since they made the AI so dumb...