VS show

Psi*

Tech Monkey
So my wife just comes into the office & says that I'm missing her girls!

"Hmmm!!" I think. I respond with, "I love your girls!!" (girls being code for boobs)

She turns on the Victoria Secret underwear show ... ;)

Of course a girl was just interviewed who is 19. Now I feel like a pedophile ... ugh:confused:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
As far as I'm aware (and hope), 19 is more than legal. At least, I hope you don't prefer this:

459794143.jpg

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Psi it actually you should feel like a Ephebophile.

The upper end of which is 19 and not considered abnormal unless your just a dirty old man :p

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I walk with my head down at all times. It's safer that way.

Either I suck at judging age or kids today know how to look waaaaaay older than they should!

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
I walk with my head down at all times. It's safer that way.

Either I suck at judging age or kids today know how to look waaaaaay older than they should!

Yeah well dont look now Courtney Stodden that 17 year old model who is married to the 51 year old dude wore an inappropriate for anywhere dress to church lol.

Depends on the photo wether its retouched and she looks 17 or the other ones where she is smiling and looks like she is 30 and has been doing drugs.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
A couple of years ago I was shopping with my sister, and she caught me checking this chick out. She turned out to be 14 (sister knew her). Felt a little embarrassed.
lol! Happens alot these days mate! :)

My dad asked me whether I would like to marry a girl in our family. She was really pretty and she looked so mature but I found out her age was 15 and I was like HOLLY CRAPP! No way! :eek:

Maybe when shes above 18 I says!! :D

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
lol! Happens alot these days mate! :)

My dad asked me whether I would like to marry a girl in our family. She was really pretty and she looked so mature but I found out her age was 15 and I was like HOLLY CRAPP! No way! :eek:

Maybe when shes above 18 I says!! :D

Haha. My last girlfriend was nearly 3 years younger than me, but she looked like she was my age. Of course, when I cut my hair people thought I looked a LOT younger than I am. Most people peg me as 15 or 16, and I'm 19. haha.

This is what I looked like around July of this year (band pic):
34282_1484737488990_1550464931_31200800_6917096_n.jpg

And this is me and my girlfriend about a month ago:
383086_2366673937761_1577809204_2272520_819534941_n.jpg

Quite a difference, no? :p

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
That is a big difference Crimson! Man, I wonder how much younger I would look if I shave my facial hair! Hmm... :D

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
Looks kind of like it has a wide neck. I have a hard enough time with my Fender, my hands being small as they are. I'd like to get one still. I am a guitar aficionado. Hopefully I will actually get good someday soon.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Ibanez :p

Mine has a floating bridge, which I had never used before when I got it. So I was surprised when I tried to drop tune and the whole freakin' thing when out of tune. I took it back to Guitar Center and they tech guy was like "Haha you can't drop tune these unless you lock the bridge." Then he showed me how to properly tune it and I went home. Couple weeks later I ordered a Tremol-No. It's a little device that replaces the original spring hooks inside the guitar, and allows the bridge to be locked to allow drop tuning or alternate tunings. I've dropped it down to Drop B and it's held. It's a pretty cool device.

http://www.tremol-no.com/

Last edited:

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
I thought you would say that. :) They look really nice. Oh, and what that Ibanez has is a Floyd Rose, right? Great for dive-bombing.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Nice pics and guitar TCS :D Friend of mine is huge into guitars and owns like seven of them, but I can't remember any of them (a red Strat is his primary I believe).