Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Enough said.

ups_fail.png

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
God Afternoon Rob

This is Greg King from America writing. I have a post coming in for you that requires customs stuff.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I am writing to phone you about your shipment.

Can't construct a sentence AND they destroy your shit mid-shipment.

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Thursday in April 5th: 14:22

God Mornings

We are calling the email you to customs about "TECHGAGE NETWORKS" delivery item coming UPS Canada. It is the most impotent to contact UPS us regarding these package. Failure in the doings may will result in Fines up $50. Please send payment details of Paypal account and password to this email in the before.

This is not a SPAM and is the serious.

marfig

No ROM battery
Ground Control to Major UPS
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

This is Ground Control to Major UPS
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I just can't help it. This is what I received today:

ups_questions.png

This is to receive a package, by the way, not send it. And even then, I send packages all the time through FedEx and never have that issue.

marfig

No ROM battery
I think UPS needs to know about these emails. Many companies (UPS included) employ 3rd party companies that offer exactly these type of services. 3rd party companies that are often localized in fringe countries due to the associated low costs of employment. Some of these companies do a terrible job and are the primary responsible for the lack of communication and overall service degradation. I'd like to think these service providers are thoroughly audited by the company who employed them, but my own experience at Microsoft tells me they aren't. Rarely they are and never to the extent they should.

But an email to the main company along a strong letter of protest can do a lot more for a good quality service. Last thing I'd want (like these companies or not) is to see a delivery service failing to provide anything but the most spotless of services. In fact, it doesn't take anyone any amount of effort to remember a day when delivery services were mostly invisible to end users. You'd only have to deal with them to sign for the package. Today it seems their service has degraded to a point customer service extends well into package recipients. Judging from those emails, you'll also have to start learning Indoenglish.