Up To $500 In Razer Gear Is Up For Grabs

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Razer is giving away up to $500 in gear to a lucky entrant along with 1,337 "L33T Packs". There is also the Hard Kore Challenge with additional prizes that you can score by getting others to sign up for the contest.

Check it out here:

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=297b51d372955449d68d0b67ffda8c80

36053_10150094836312576_13848807575_7364997_7606950_n.jpg

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
It's an invite competition thing, invite as many people as possible to get them to sign up.... and get you on their facebook friend list, lol. They call it random when you have to invite others to get 'frag' points, lol.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Yep. You still go into the draw for the big package but getting people to sign up helps your chances. I'm not putting too much stock in this one but it's good for a kick.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's ironic because the more people you invite, the worse of a chance you have at winning. Brilliant. Prizes look great though :D

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I often laugh at contests like this. Tell your friends, increase your chances...yeah, well if I tell my friend to increase my chances and then they tell their friends to increase their chance who tells their friends...

Like I said, I'm not really holding out much hope.

eunoia

Partition Master
Razer L33t Giveaway Terms and Conditions

Razer Power Gaming Suite Giveaway

1. There will only be 1 winner for the Razer Power Gaming Suite.
2. Choosing of the winner will be random.
3. Submission dateline for entries is 25th October, 2010.
4. Razer Power Gaming Suite Giveaway is open to all countries.

L33t Pack Giveaway

1. 1337 L33t Packs will be given away.
2. Contestant has to attain 10 frag points to qualify for a L33t Pack.
3. Choosing of the winner will be random.
4. Prizes are while stocks last.
5. Deadline for frag point accumulation is 28th October, 2010.
6. The L33t Pack Giveaway is open to all countries.

Razer HardKore Challenge

* Contestants ranked 1st to 3rd on the list of highest frag points accumulated will win a Razer Gaming Keyboard of their choice.
* Contestants ranked 4th to 6th on the list of highest frag points accumulated will win a Razer Gaming Mouse of their choice.
* Contestants ranked 7th to 10th on the list of highest frag points accumulated will win a Razer Gaming Headset of their choice.
* Razer will contact winners through email to confirm their choice of prizes.
* Deadline for frag point accumulation is 28th October, 2010.
* The Razer HardKore Challenge is open to all countries

I started posting referral links like yours because I wanted the 10 referrals to be eligible for the grand prize, but when I re-read, it's just the L33T (seriously) Pack and literally a spam contest, more referrals, better prizes.

Fuck Razer for doing this all the time.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Well hell, I thought there was a mouse pad in it. My PureTrak Complexity is gigantic so I was hoping to bag a smaller one. Oh well.