Ultra X-Finity FlexForce 500W Power Supply

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The boys and girls at Ultra have made a bit of a name for themselves with their line of power supplies. While PSU's aren’t their only products, they are their most famous. Their first big name PSU was the X-Connect and it was labeled as the “World’s first fully modular power supply.†Today, I am taking a look at their new X-Finity PSU.

xfinity_flexlogo.gif

Now, if I know you guys.. you want to comment! Feel free to do so, even if you are not registered. Just please change your name to something other than 'Unregistered' :)

Read the review here if you have not already!

M

My Man Mitch

Omfg!!

Great review. I might have to go out and get me on of these beauties! Keep it coming Techgage, keep it coming!

O

owa

omg

i just recieved this power supply by post and have installed it. But when i try to turn the computer on there are no lights, fans, or any of the components on the computer start up. Even the fan and lights of the psu dont turn on. I have double checked all the connections and have tried pressing the on button numerous times (lol). but yeh nothing, it sux a lot! any ideas?

madmat

Soup Nazi
Are you sure the switch is on on the PSU? I know, stupid question but I have to ask. Look in the manual on how to jump the PSU (since there's no colors to the wires) and jump the PSU on wire to a ground and see if the PSU powers on. If not RMA it. Ultra is really good and will advance ship you a replacement. Talk to Jon in their forums and tell him madmat sent you.