The Batman Equation

Kayden

Tech Monkey
batmath-991x1024.jpg

Nuff said.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
You lost me at the first left bracket so I'll have to take your word that this is how the equation plots out.

Psi*

Tech Monkey
You remind me of a friend that we used to call the Steve 9000. He worked out an equation that took a 3 pages to solve with the result equaling his sister's birthday. It was his b'day present to her since he had no money or inclination to buy something for her.

The guy graduated from high school a year early AND graduated from an engineering school with a double major in math & electrical engineering and just one B in 3years ... a humanities class of course. He was not exactly Mr. Personality ... he was the Steve 9000 :D

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Oh I take no credit for this work, they guy who did it has had it appear on a few sites and I thought it would be interesting to see others reactions to it. I thought he did a fantastic job with it myself, great job Mathew! (name on the lower right)

Psi*

Tech Monkey
As a lady friend pointed out, the Kampyle of Eudoxus

That's used in a lot of eductor designs to accelerate a fluid then allow it to expand producing a low pressure zone to educt a secondary fluid - often of much less density (i.e. gas) for mixture, etc.

The shape is familiar - it looks like an hourglass - like my lady friend

marfig

No ROM battery
The shape is familiar - it looks like an hourglass - like my lady friend

LOL!

What's confusing me on that formula (I'm no major in math, so take it easy) is the equality sign. How do you plot something that equals 0? Aren't function graphs built from f(x) = y, or some variation of it?

On this case, I believe f(x,y) = z, where z stands for the formula above.