Snoop uses MAINGEAR

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Enough said.

336017_10150856992895881_235542486_o.jpg

madmat

Soup Nazi
If I was rich I would too. BTW, I have the same keyboard and it's a HUGE pile. It randomly stops typing characters. Sometimes just one, sometimes multiple and when I called RAZR about it their plan was for me to send it in and they'd send another when it got there. Meanwhile I either get to do without a PC or go buy another keyboard for the interim since this is the only one I own.

I'll never, ever buy another RAZR product.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
If I was rich I would too. BTW, I have the same keyboard and it's a HUGE pile. It randomly stops typing characters. Sometimes just one, sometimes multiple and when I called RAZR about it their plan was for me to send it in and they'd send another when it got there. Meanwhile I either get to do without a PC or go buy another keyboard for the interim since this is the only one I own.

I'll never, ever buy another RAZR product.

Same here with the keyboard! My DeathAdder got screwed within 6 months, my Megasoma for some unknown reason got rough after 2 months, my Mamba lags all the time and now i have to use it wired! :mad:

My 4 yr old Logitech MX-518 is still kicking ass though! :D
Next time I go peripheral shopping, I'm gonna stay away from all the 'Ooh shiny lights n sleek design' stuff and buy the stuff that actually lasts the amount of time equal to its worth in $$$ ! :)

madmat

Soup Nazi
Same here with the keyboard! My DeathAdder got screwed within 6 months, my Megasoma for some unknown reason got rough after 2 months, my Mamba lags all the time and now i have to use it wired! :mad:

My 4 yr old Logitech MX-518 is still kicking ass though! :D
Next time I go peripheral shopping, I'm gonna stay away from all the 'Ooh shiny lights n sleek design' stuff and buy the stuff that actually lasts the amount of time equal to its worth in $$$ ! :)

I bought it because it was the cheapest backlit keyboard I could get into. I'm not a touch typist and the lit keys make my life so much easier. When I look at the keys after looking at the screen my eyes can pick out the letters on the keys with the backlighting. On a standard keyboard they need a few seconds to adjust.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
It is just me or does it look completely clueless? It's almost as if he's trying to find where the blunts and bitches pop out of.

eunoia

Partition Master
Don't be hatin' :D

Unless we're still discussing how much longer Logitech peripherals last compared to every flashy "gaming" company, and how Logitech's standard for customer service and satisfaction is vastly superior...