Smartass in the family

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Last night, my sister on Facebook asked for recommendations of something to draw. Being an equal-level smartass, I said, "Draw a picture of somebody drawing a picture of somebody drawing." Well, she did:

418613_10150587888194183_511674182_8699050_855209061_n.jpg

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
She could probably turn it into an infinite loop - a picture of someone drawing someone drawing a picture of someone drawing a picture of someone drawing a picture of someone drawing a picture .
head_explode_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442-580.jpg

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
It's a shame though. So much talent wasted on Facebook.
Hahaha! Hardly.

That's the first bit of talent I've seen on Facebook in years. Usually it's full of close up glamour shots of 17 year old kids who think they're hot as balls or that their parents don't understand them. Not much talent there unless your talent is being an attention whore.

Well, I'm off to listen to Good Charlotte, put on some eyeliner, cut myself and then post about it.

Last edited:

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Well, I'm off to listen to Good Charlotte, put on some eyeliner, cut myself and then post about it.

Wow you must be old school. I was in high school when they became popular they actually came into my english class looking for the Cafeteria lol. Put on a concert for 100 people.

That was so a decade ago.

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
There was a report on the news yesterday about how commonplace cutting oneself has become among young people. They use it as a stress-reliever.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
If that's true then people who cut themselves are barking up the wrong tree. Figure out what makes your body release anti-depressants! What can I cut, hit or nurple that will release serotonin?

Cutting yourself releases blood and eye rolls in your direction.