Show off your desktop!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Seeing that the forum is slow lately, I figure we need more interactivity here. To start things off... why not show off your desktop?

Nudity is not permitted :cool:

You can use the attachment feature to upload, instead of using some website if you like.

madmat

Soup Nazi
No nudity? Waaaaaaaaaaaa....oh, wait....my current (underline current) desktop features no nudity.

What about partial nudity?

Attachments

• Desktop2.jpg
    Desktop2.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,385

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Hot time!

I usually mix it up every month or so with some new abstract art from DevArt. I'm looking at maybe getting StylesXP. There are some awesome transitions you can make with it. ON WITH THE TOPIC!

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,322

leecho7

Partition Master
Here's mine... (that is until I find out how to take a pic of my desktop...)

Attachments

• mydesktop.JPG
    mydesktop.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,152

leecho7

Partition Master
Ok, got it. Here's my real one.... or is it?

Attachments

• my real desktop.JPG
    my real desktop.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,120

werty316

Partition Master
I change themes every few days and heres my current theme:

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

werty316

Partition Master
Yeah I was in the process of changing the pic to a PNG format instead as a JPG looked grainy.

werty316

Partition Master
Yep, I edited my post above...Vista?
The wallpaper color kinda fits the visual theme so I just stuck with it. There are alot of wallpapers that have the "Vista" label on them. There are even visual themes to make XP look like vista.

Last edited:

werty316

Partition Master
I prefer to have the desktop with as little icons as possible. What you see in the post is what it is with very little icons to cluttered things.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I meant the fact of even remotely considering clicking on that dreaded icon!! Unless it's 7.0... then it's a tad better.

madmat

Soup Nazi
I keep IE around for pages that just absolutely refuse to work with Firefox and I need to access them. Since I removed all other access to IE I had to put an icon on the desktop.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
In that rare occurrance, it would be pay off to just type 'iexplore' in the run line. But... I'm dirty like that. BTW... whenever you run into a site that doesn't work in FF... let me know. I haven't found one for a while.

madmat

Soup Nazi
I find them on rare occasion but then again, I tend to hang around the seedier side of the internet.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oh, pron sites. I getcha. ;-)

The only site I have ever found to not work in Firefox properly was Microbeta.net, but I think it's been since fixed. Not going to try now since I don't feel like Firefox crashing if it wasn't, heh.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
I recently got Style XP and like it A LOT. Here's my current theme/background.

As for pages not working in FF, I found an extension that works perfectly. It's called <a href= "https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419">IE Tab</a>. Just click the Firefox icon at the bottom right of the page and it'll automatically reopen the page in an IE tab. I keep the IE icon for the rare case I want to goto a website directly and it work.

Last edited: