Show off your desktop!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Here it is then. (c;

It is a little smaller since my desktop is 5760x2160, but at least this size is more visible (c:

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 777

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Erhmagerd! You use more smilies than Brett!

I am getting awfully tempted to just go with a 3x1 setup using the 22-inch monitors I have here. Will be a slight downgrade from 24" and 1920x1200 down to 22" and 1920x1080, but I reckon the gain in immersion would be worth it. Just gotta figure out if the desk could support that...

marfig

No ROM battery
Look, I'm going to say this once and only once and better the answer be positive, or you and I will have a problem stork.

I want that wallpaper. Give it to me.
Also, what's the gadget on the right? I've been using AddGadget for years but wouldn't mind changing.

Oh... darn, right. Almost forgot. Please!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Look, I'm going to say this once and only once and better the answer be positive, or you and I will have a problem stork.

I want that wallpaper. Give it to me.
Also, what's the gadget on the right? I've been using AddGadget for years but wouldn't mind changing.

Oh... darn, right. Almost forgot. Please!

That is Rainmeter I think.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Ah but I am running Fences. Hiding them is totally cheating IMO though. I just need to organize and delete some stuff :p

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Been going through old backup DVDs today because I'm moving them over to my NAS so I can chuck the discs, and stumbled on this old screenshot:

uptime.png

I was damned proud of that 20+ days uptime, haha. I ended up hitting 80 days the following year though.