Pizza or Burger?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I love beer so much.....

Cheer up Rob, I am sure there are kick ass places in Canada too. I know there was one place in Windsor that we ate that had incredable burgers and wings but best of luck getting a name out of me.....I was drunk by 10 am that day :D Maybe with the money you will make off the site, you can start a BW3's up in Canada and become a billionare. Lol, maybe not but certainly there is somewhere up there.

Last edited:

Jakal

Tech Monkey
There's a burger joint around Bristol, TN. I visited a friend up there and he took me to this place, and OH BOY they make some great burgers. It's called Pal's, and I ate there 4 out of the 7 nights I was up there lol. THere's only 3 stores that I'm aware of, all around the Kingsport and Bristol area. I'd choose them over Pizza Hut and Domino's any day.

Now, there's a pizza joint in town here called Pepperoni's. I'd choose them over the major burger places. They've got 18" pizzas, and 14 toppings to choose from! Got one for Superbowl Sunday and it lasted me 4 days. :D

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
My wife and I had pizzas from a place called "Boston's"... new franchise opening up down here in North Dallas (Allen/McKinney actually).

My wife and I differ on the type of pizza we like (read: she likes a little sauce, I like a lot of sauce) so finding common ground is nearly impossible.

We *both* love this pizza. A bit on the pricey side, but delicious anyway!
And their restaraunt has a load of other dishes to eat too. Going to take the family out there on one of these days here soon...
;)

leecho7

Partition Master
There's a place near campus called 'Fortunados'. They have this type of pizza called the 'stuff steak'. It's pretty much a 'calzone' style of pizza, where the toppings/sauce/cheese are enclosed in the pizza crust.
Only thing is, the pizza crust is moderately thin compared to other calzones, so you get to actually taste the flavor instead of just tasting bread.
These pizza's are just pure ecstasy. Until the heart burn hits.

Drew

E.M.I.
Pizza All The Way!!!!!

I have to go with the pizza bro. Take too many burgers to fill you up one pizza will do the trick, and in the event you want to tell yourself you are eating healthy throw some veggies on top. Your conscience will be crystal clear, your taset bud and tummy will love you too (for the first hour or 2).

liqnit

E.M.I.
Drew said:
I have to go with the pizza bro. Take too many burgers to fill you up one pizza will do the trick, and in the event you want to tell yourself you are eating healthy throw some veggies on top. Your conscience will be crystal clear, your taset bud and tummy will love you too (for the first hour or 2).

yes fried vegis on a pizza makes it healthy :D
i go with pizza also it usually taste better