Pizza or Burger?

madstork91

The One, The Only...
What are you doing the next day?

Sleep = pizza
waking up going to work trying to make it through the day = (prob pizza again i mean hell its carbs... ) GO FOR THE BURGER!

Ben

Site Developer
Pizza all the way! I myself love Dominos and Pizza Hut and Papa Johns and all the local places rock to. A week without Pizza is a week without eating.

Word.

E.M.I.
Haha.

Well when i woke up this nice fine FREEZING morning, i had to move 27 pizza box's out of my way to piss..... how sad
LOL :p

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Pizza is, quite possibly, the "perfect" food....

There is no decision to be made... it is "pizza", it will always be "pizza"...
when you have a hankering for a burger, order a pizza with beef/hamburger....

;)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, that's true too, and welcome back to the forums T-D!

I've personally had pizza three times in the last week. Which may explain the gut I can't get rid of :/

leecho7

Partition Master
Eh pizza is alright. More of a wings and beer type of guy. Although not much of a drinker, for some reason wings and beer is just so satisfying.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Amen to that leecho...
I'm a Hooters guy... for the wings. Scenery is nice, but I do *actually* prefer their wings!

WingStop... nope, Wing Express... nah... Chili's, they are ok...
where is your fav wing served?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
BW3's baby! 13 differant sauces ranging from just plain good to hotter than your sister. Also can't beat the 25+ beers on tap either now can you?

leecho7

Partition Master
I actually prefer chicken wings from this run down chinese food joint near campus simply called 'China Wok'. They're the deep fried type, but I drench them with ungodly amounts of hotsauce. 8 wings and a sh*tload of steak fries for only $3.50 at China Wok... you can't beat that.

Theres also a place nearby called 'Cluck-U Chicken' who serve all types of wings. If I'm on a wing binge, thats the place I usually go to.

I was up in New York City last week, and went to this place called 'Dallas Bar B Q' or whatever. Ordered a large plate of wings (had about 20 FULL and HUGE wings) couple of beers, for about 15 bucks. Not bad considering it was Manhatten. It really was a meal in itself. I was in wing ecstacy.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
If you like chili's wings but you want them cheaper you can go to wing stop and get the butter sauce or w/e with either hot or mild (cant rmember which) and it tastes exactly like chili's.