ORIGIN PC's "The Big O" is About as High-End as a PC Can Get

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Every so often, a high-end gaming PC gets announced that impresses me enough to talk about it, and today's announcement of ORIGIN PC's "The Big O" is one to catch my attention. In the high-end PC game, there seems to be little that can be done to differ from the competition, but ORIGIN PC has certainly pulled out all the stops to remain on top... and it's made possible with a $16,999 configuration.

Read the rest of our post and discuss it here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
...and it's made possible with a $16,999 configuration.
053-19-2076%20SayWhat-TGT%202007-004711-045.jpg

For some reason none of the articles are opening for me today but wow! What a machine. The "Big O" is another term for orgasm so I'm sure computer geeks around the world just...

Jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
For some reason none of the articles are opening for me today but wow! What a machine. The "Big O" is another term for orgasm so I'm sure computer geeks around the world just...

Should be fixed now. And the term you're looking for is Geekasm. :p I know it's an O.... but oh well.

Shame the thing will be completely and hopelessly underpowered in 2 months time, that Xbox 360 is the only thing preventing it from looking like a dinosaur... :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Optix said:
For some reason none of the articles are opening for me today but wow!

We've been having server issues over the past month, and we're still trying to completely rid them. We're hoping to be back in tip-top shape soon.

Optix said:
The "Big O" is another term for orgasm so I'm sure computer geeks around the world just...

I personally think the name is foolish, but I admit, it does kind of relate itself well.

slugbug said:
I could buy a new car with that much cash.

And have enough left over for beer the rest of the year :D