New modder competition site, from MaximumPC

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Man, that site is stupidly coded... I have no nicer way of saying it. Liquid Metal wasn't even shown earlier. Instead, I saw the Pentagram PC and also that red one.

And for some reason, when there is more than one battle and I vote on one, it will say, "No more battles at this time" or something like that, when there is.

Voted, btw.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Yeah.... you have to click the "Current Battles" button.

Sometimes the battles will properly list on that "after voting page", but it is once in a blue moon.

We've been complaining loud about that.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Instead of sitting around, they should get it fixed then. I tried to vote for a mod, and wasn't able to because it didn't show me it.

I have to wonder how many other people have had this happen to them. It could be that some mods were kicked out when they shouldn't have been, simply because people couldn't find it.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
*flexes Techgage's fingers*

Haha, congrats to him, it's a killer mod.

Does the new round begin today, or tomorrow usually?

Americanfreak

Modders-Inc.
Looks like Sheldog23 is on a rampage with a win last month and 2 rigs currently in the final 8 for May. Well deserved as he is a heck of a modder and nice guy.

moon111

Coastermaker
Sorry, hadn't dropped in to the modshop voting for awhile. But I did vote for the Boss... even though it's based on a Ford. :p