New modder competition site, from MaximumPC

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
http://modshop.net/current_battles/

Wow!

DSF has made it into the top 16!!! Interesting series of battles has led to this point, but just so you all know, TG was *the* primary reason I was able to furnish some of the sweet hardware in that rig!

Rob assisted for this most awesome of charitable builds, and many of his vendors stepped up in a big way.

So... if you feel so inclined, and would like to support DSF, please click the above link, log in with your account and vote.

You are allowed 1 vote *a day*. Yes, that is right, multiple voting is allowed, but only one vote can be cast per battle, per day. So, if you vote today, swing back by and vote tomorrow!
;)

Thanks everyone!
-=TD

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Voted! Thanks for the heads-up on the one-per-day voting scheme... I had no idea. I'll make sure to hit it up each day.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Would it be unfair to post the voting link on the front page of Techgage? Give one of our favorite sons a bit of deserved publicity?

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Not sure. They hide the results so as to not "sway" a possible voter one way or the other...

I'll know at midnight central time tomorrow. It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm hoping this will be a neat present!
;)

Course you guys are like a present in your own right! I just cant turn you into an OS for my media center!

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Not sure. They hide the results so as to not "sway" a possible voter one way or the other...

I'll know at midnight central time tomorrow. It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm hoping this will be a neat present!
;)

Course you guys are like a present in your own right! I just cant turn you into an OS for my media center!
:eek: H A P P Y ......B I R T H D A Y :eek:

Mine is next month....hmmmmm I think it is.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm sure...checked my drivers license

:techgage: Old Merlin :techgage: