Need a decent (preferably smallish) case

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I am looking for a decent case, something fairly small but large enough for a 5770 and MATX board (I think its MATX its a TA890GXB HD) as well as a few drives and preferably 120mm fans.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
There are a lot of options out there, so it's just a matter of price, aesthetics, and function. I think a lot of those cases will offer room for at least two hard drives, but I'm not certain. Are you looking for a clean look, or more of a gamer-esque design?

I wish I had more knowledge on HTPC chassis though, because there are a lot out there. Thermaltake has some models that cater more for gamers, and then there's SilverStone that caters to those that want an ultra-clean design. Unfortunately, the cleaner and classier the chassis, the more expensive generally.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Well, preferably it needs to be under $50. What would be nice is one that looks similar to a stereo receiver but I am open to pretty much anything, I just don't wanna go get some $30 case and find out its a serious pain to put anything in it. and it really only needs like 2 120mm fans one up front and one in back, possibly even a 92 up front and a 120 in back.