Missouri Floods.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Just got back from St Louis, I've got a few pics from the drive, mainly interstate stuff because we were busy dodging rising waters around town. Made it out just in time I think as I just heard that they just shutdown one of the largest interstate routes out of the city and the water isn't done rising yet.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Here's some of the pics I took right off the interstate.

Attachments

• DSC00311.JPG
    DSC00311.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    345.1 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC00318.JPG
    DSC00318.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 408

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That must feel so weird driving around and seeing most everything flooded... Great shots, but not such a great situation :-/

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
yup, there was a lot of water in a lot of places, tomorrow will be the big finial day of truth when all the major rivers are supposed to crest, some at or above record levels.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Yup, it sure is, in some areas surrounding St Louis, that about all you can see right now. With any luck, the water levels should start dropping later today, at least that's what they are saying on the news.

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Yup, it sure is, in some areas surrounding St Louis, that about all you can see right now. With any luck, the water levels should start dropping later today, at least that's what they are saying on the news.
Just hope that next storm system does not come through from Kansas

Merlin :techgage:

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
From what I saw on the weather, it supposed to head this way, but they also said that there shouldn't be all that much rain, for us anyways.

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
From what I saw on the weather, it supposed to head this way, but they also said that there shouldn't be all that much rain, for us anyways.
Looks like it has all crested in your area and going back down.

:techgage::techgage: Merlin :techgage::techgage:

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
We got a bunch more rain today and some areas got baseball sized hail (2.75")................:eek:

And rain (thunder storms) are forecast for the next several days. They say that its not going to be as bad (total amount) as the last round of storms.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
2.75"??? Hopefully none of that hits your house or vehicles... man that's ridiculous. I guess I should be more appreciative of where I live. The worst we get is some bad wind, but nothing usually to the extent of excessive damage.