Mind-Blowing Easter Eggs Hidden in Famous Albums

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
When we publish a news post discussing music, the topic often covers music services, like iTunes, or piracy, and the results of. This post doesn't cover either of those, and it's much more likely to make your brain explode. Interested? Of course you are. An article published by Cracked takes a look at 10 albums that have hidden easter eggs, and some you might know, and others you may not.

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Compy World said:
The first software Easter egg is popularly thought to have occurred in 1979. In the early days of software development, programmer identities were jealously guarded. Software studios didn't want their staff to gain celebrity status, their names eclipsing those of the brands they'd created. Warren Robinett, then a programmer for Atari, didn't appreciate this lack of acknowledgement. He couldn't get his name in the manual for the Atari 2600 game Adventure — so he sneaked it into the game itself.
http://blogs.computerworld.com/the_first_easter_egg

I see your easter egg and I raise you some nostalgia!

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
I knew about the Wall one. Also, there is an easter egg at the very end of Pink Floyd's the Division Bell, after about 2 mins of silence.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
LOL @ DarkStarr's new avatar. It should be Nvidia - The Way It's Mean To Be Delayed (in reference to Fermi cards back in the day).