May 21 6pm

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Yes, i'm stooping down to such a low level - a special place reserved for reality TV celebs and such, but...

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_eyFiClAzq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really do feel fine....

Next stop, 2012...

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
chatroulette-trolling-repent.jpg

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I just got in from the looting. I finally got all of that alcohol that I can't afford. End of days FTW!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Absolutely. How did you know? I just let it burn. It was like a free for all.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Well shit. 6pm and nothing. I should probably lay low for a while after the day I've had.

Psi*

Tech Monkey
You obviously have not been called. I was allowed to take my Nook with me ... no lack of Nook here.

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Well shizzle'butts.... I slept through it all... again...

"Does that mean that the earth itself and the stars that surround us are the very heaven and hell we so desperately wish to be part of? Are the damnations and the suffering that entrench themselves into our fragile society, the works of evil and will forever plague us from this day forth? And the only way to enlightenment is Virgin Galactic's $200k 5minute bus tickets...?

Or was the old-cout just wrong... again...
"

- The trailing ellipse... forever building tension in this world... -

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
Not even Jesus Christ can afford the unlimited package.

Haha! Seriously, though, when will people stop with these apocalypse predictions? The next "apocalypse' is scheduled for Dec 21, 2012. ** facepalm ** I know people have always done this, but hasn't it got worse lately?

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Haha! Seriously, though, when will people stop with these apocalypse predictions? The next "apocalypse' is scheduled for Dec 21, 2012. ** facepalm ** I know people have always done this, but hasn't it got worse lately?

I thought it was Dec 31st, 2011 at 11:59pm? :D

But yeah seriously... doomsday cults have been getting ever more frequent. There have been dozens of larger cults predicting the end of the world since the 80's alone, none have been right so far.

Let see... Harold Camping predicted the world would end in 1994. Then said he miscalculated and chose May 21, 2011 for the rapture event. And although he's wrong again, he is still claiming to the media the world will end in October even without the rapture. It's just a complete joke. :rolleyes:

So what that the Mayans didn't design a calendar with an infinite number of months & years... people are going to be proclaiming every next day in 2012 will be the end, since they didn't deem it important to give out a specific date. Assuming we survive Camping's 21st of October date, that is. :p

Psi*

Tech Monkey
This is all because of the tranisition of the internet from information to a social culture. And, that is why every ISP is putting caps on downloads!!! They want to prevent you from actually garnering entertainment off the net and "guide" you to "their" socilization.

Just sayin' ...

And, I am kidding for all of those who do not get my sense of humor.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Well here's our problem! :D

Oh, and I don't care if the world ends... just as long as it happens after I make it through Duke Nukem Forever.