Leaked gtx 470 /480 pictures :)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
NVIDIA is kind of proud of that cooler, and mentioned that it spent a fair amount of time on its design. I still haven't been able to see just how well it works though, but I'd have to imagine it's not so bad.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
It's coming from Fudzilla but I hear that the yields for Fermi cards are still under 50%. Again, it's coming from Fudzilla so reader beware, especially where Charlie is found.

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
I don't see how this really matters much. The initial release is not going to be huge anyways and the second wave is sure to take hold. All I see is the people openly bashing Fermi are finally quieting down because the launch is near and it just may not be nearly as bad as hyped and if it is as good as it is supposed to be, we may even have proper competition and price wars that the market so desperately needs. I am a HUGE ATI fanboy and I, for one, am desperate for Fermi to be all it can be so that ATI can still rule the market by controlling prices no matter WHO is the top performing card.

Relayer

E.M.I.
It's coming from Fudzilla but I hear that the yields for Fermi cards are still under 50%. Again, it's coming from Fudzilla so reader beware, especially where Charlie is found.

Won't find Charlie hanging around at Fudzilla.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Fudo left the Inquirer to start up FudZilla, and then Theo left to start Bright Side of News* and then Charlie left to start up SemiAccurate.