How to Play Fallout 3 On Intel

xsliang

Obliviot
sorry for my english.
I especially register an account to say Thank You Very Much.
my notebook is:T4500,2G,no independent graphic card.
uesd yours DLL,it can be run very well.
in chinese forums they just told me"maybe,no way out".:(
in this weeekend,I'll try this DLL in my desktop cpmputer,(I5 2300 4G,no independent graphic card)
I think it can by run better than notebook.
again,Thank You Very Much.

Please help me I can't do this right! I have no saved games so I started downloading it and i can't download it right, when i try to download it says application not found. ANd do I need to extract it and what is the directory Im looking for! Please help me!

Blade_EXE_67

Obliviot
thanks but still help

thank you for the dll i can start a new game now but after the cuscene it freezes at blackscreen i cant do anything but call the task manager :(
i have a Intel HD Graphics card abord

Boondock

Obliviot
so uhm. yes, tried the uninstalling/reinstalling about 27 times now. (yes, no joke)
tried 2 different versions of the d3d9.dll file.
tried altering the ini file both inside the fallout directory and at the save state.
the alteration being the two lines required to set the game to handle dual cores aswell as removing the lines for the intro sequence. i also got a friend to give me 2 savefiles from right after character creation.
that actually worked for a whole 17 seconds before game crash. but yes, im still on about the "new game" crash that most people seem to be having an issue with.
and yes, im on a laptop and pretty much given up by now after 3 weeks of scouring the internet for various solutions and all them reinstallations.
still out of curiosity, i need to ask. are these specs technically able to handle the game?
Lenovo G570
Intel Core i3-2310M
2.1ghz, 4gb RAM, Intel HD 3000 Graphics (1,274MB)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit