GOTD Aug. 15 2012 ONLY! WinUtilities Pro v10.53 FREE


Basket Chassis
Staff member
Nice find. I've been looking for a copy of this to play around with. I don't have a lot of faith in one click programs like this but it should be fun to have a look at.

Most of the features that I plan on using are likely included in CCleaner, but there are a few other bells and whistles that I'm interested in.
Last edited:


Partition Master
Kinda embarrassed 'cause I spammed this everywhere, but neither this one or the freeware version is playing nice with my computer.

CCleaner is still tops, I guess!


Senior Editor
Staff member
I don't use 'clean-up' software in general. Does more harm than good to be honest. I pick up a defragger and that's about it. Windows 7 does a lot of this stuff in the background now, or you can just dip into the control panel and do it yourself. But that's just me.

Rob Williams

Staff member
I like this from that page:

"I don't understand why software developers are bringing out programs with a $50 charge to do what well-known other programs have out for free? Let's see something original for our money!"

I basically said the same thing in our review of Uniblue's Powersuite. When CCleaner does 90% of what I want for free, I am not likely to pay $50 for the other 10%. It'd have to be an awful important 10%.