Goddamn it Sony

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Tell me about it. Sony has a massive collection of games to unleash on PSN, and each week I look at the update list, I get disappointed. I still consider myself lucky that Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko was released there though. I'm still hoping Final Fantasy Anthology gets released. I really want to play the old school SNES Final Fantasy's on the PSP.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
i have been having a blast with the good old 'Streets of Rage' series from Sega!! Man i still enjoy it! :D

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Tell me about it. Sony has a massive collection of games to unleash on PSN, and each week I look at the update list, I get disappointed. I still consider myself lucky that Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko was released there though. I'm still hoping Final Fantasy Anthology gets released. I really want to play the old school SNES Final Fantasy's on the PSP.
There's always emulation although there's something strangely unnatural about playing 8, 16 and 32 bit games on an i7.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
There's always emulation although there's something strangely unnatural about playing 8, 16 and 32 bit games on an i7.

I have the ROM's and original games, but I just want them on the PSP. I like to game in quick bursts once in a while and don't want to rely on a single PC. PSPs are convenient :D