Gamer Alignment Chart

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Av0V2.jpg

I thought we could all use a laugh at something that is totally true, whether we want to admit it or not. :D

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Nothing wrong with starting the day off with a laugh.

If I was a wizard, I would ask that you hand me back my win staff. You seem to have it right now.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Glad I could brighten the day.

That has me thinking about what I would be with Black Ops. I'm a true neutral in game but in my head and as soon as I pull up Steam chat I'm a total chaotic good.

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
There be a 10th alignment dear sirs... Supreme (4chan) Evil... as this video shall explain...

Contains strong language from the start...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBsxGepJGe0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBsxGepJGe0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Maybe Hellspawn is a better title... the offspring of Chaotic and Lawful evil...

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
It's all the rage these days, can't play an FPS online without that kind of action... this is why live chat in-game is a bad idea... actually, any kind of communication is a bad idea, lol.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
My thoughts exactly, Rob. I'm sure she'll be a real catch when she gets older and starts busting out the sailor talk.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
My thoughts exactly, Rob. I'm sure she'll be a real catch when she gets older and starts busting out the sailor talk.

Yes, when a kid kicks off trash talk with the n-word, it can only get even worse.

It's ridiculous, as soon as I heard her say that, I just stopped watching. The parents need a slap upside the head.

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
I never watched all of it either, i got to about a minute in and just stopped... it really does just go on and on... the worst part is that there MANY people... some even in their 20's and 30's that behave the same... yet they call themselves constructive by using longer and more complicated words... whilst still swearing every other... FPSs are just vent games... some vent through the game, others vent at the game, and a certain vocal minority vent at the people playing the game.

And hell, i'm sorry, i killed the mood of this thread... Rob, get the stapler out, i'm gonna spam the easy button again :p

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Kids are being raised like this all the time, which is terrible in itself but my son is going to have to deal with people like this. Ugh...being human is terrible sometimes.