EVGA 11th Anniversary Contests

eunoia

Partition Master
Three contests:

1 - Scavenger Hunt - a little Google Fu will find lists with all the ribbons and answers

2 - Wallpaper Design - note: submitted wallpapers become the property of EVGA win or lose

3 - Gaming Event - Play BF:BC2 starting today

http://www.evga.com/11/

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
My wife just bagged a free copy of CS5 Master...something so it's time to win me that Wallpaper contest!

W00T! Just found my last ribbon. It was really tucked away on a page that I had missed about 10 or 15 times.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
She uses PS to rework images on websites for different companies. Her office gave her a full version of PS Master Collection. I think that's a $600+ piece of software.

Cha ching!

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
There's no such thing as PS Master :p

There's PS and then PS Extended. Adobe Master Collection is the software that has almost ALL of Adobe's software. It's valued at around $2,500.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Shows how much I pay attention to Photoshop then, huh? It looks like she was given the Extended version. Either way I'm glad I don't have to pick up the bill.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Those ribbons are getting harder to find this year! I'm only at eight so far and out of new places to look, argh!

eunoia

Partition Master
Winners are up at the same links. I won a USB 3.0 host card, and you know a contest is on the up and up when I win anything! Good luck!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
No love for Optix. I'm in a contest drought since winning my Iron Man flash drive.