Eggnog > Everything

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That statement can of course be debated, but as far as I am concerned, Eggnog is one of the most delicious beverages on earth - even without alcohol. Of course, it gets even better with alcohol, and each season I tend to make good use of rum and tequila to make a most excellent seasonal drink.

Am I the only one around here that likes the stuff?

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
It is popular in the US, too. Especially around Christmas. I see it all over the place and hear about it, but the thought of ingesting raw beaten eggs repulses me. Salmonella anyone?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Pretty sure the milk and sugar kill any possibility of you getting anything from the raw eggs. That's what I tell myself anyway so that I can drink copious amounts of it each season.

Lots of people eat raw eggs all the time and never get any sort of poisoning. Some people get hit by a car crossing the street, some people get food poisoning from something they eat.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Egg nog is most delicious, and I have obviously chosen the wrong time of the year to cut calories, carbs, sugars.. yeah... all the tasty things. :mad:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
We picked some up yesterday in the groceries and even tossed on a Christmas CD. Yeah, I know. We're suckers for the holidays.