Early Videogame Buzz at E3

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That's a great post, but I might be an oddball, because a lot of what's coming out of E3 that I like doesn't seem to be what others are stoked about. I couldn't care less about 3D, or Kinect, or any "movement" technology in general. I'm all about the games, and there's a LOT of them.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Twisted Metal, Gran Turismo 5 (FINALLY), Donkey Kong, Ocarina of Time to the 3DS (one of the best games -ever-), Crysis 2, Limbo, and more... there are a slew of other games that look great but I just don't know about. It's been a while since I've been quite so excited from the plethora of games announced at E3!

Psi*

Tech Monkey
I like new tech for interacting with games. Ever hear of trigger finger? I had it on both hands, but I did beat my son on his GameBoy, in the day. And that equals a disdane for triggers & pushy buttons. Anyone is suseptable, but not everyone gets it ... although there are no studies that I know of.

To the point, I was just interested in what captured others' interests about E3.

Oh! And this was the surgery I had on both hands simultaneously with only initial local anesthesia (conscious in other words) while my hands are cut upon. I am absolutely certain that the condition was a direct result of gaming. Just saying ... your mileage will vary.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Just decent? Are you a Sonic fan?! It looks INCREDIBLE!

I just hope that SEGA doesn't force usage of the motion control too much, because that's one of the reasons I haven't even turned on my Wii in over two years... just no interest.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I like Sonic in a more 3D like game... I think it should feel more like a game of SSX Tricky than a game on "on rails"