Cyber Athlete 'Fatal1ty'

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
If you have heard of Fatal1ty but never really paid much attention, then you should check out this 60 Minutes report. It really shows where we will see professional gaming in the future. It's a great report overall.

Link

Jakal

Tech Monkey
No doubt he's got to be the best around. I've seen some reviews of a Zalman "Fatal1ty" heatsink, but as far as performance.. it really didn't do any better than the normal Zalman 7700. It's great to be recognized for your talents, and I applaud him. Though, adding his name to a product will increase it's prices, which people will buy just because of the name. One big thing I do is wait and watch reviews of items before purchasing them. Not only do the prices come down but you also get to see any problems that arise or if it matches the competition. One could say it's a gimmick, but then again if the performance is there, it'll shine.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Most of his products are designed for gamers, but there are certainly more suitable products available. Creative just released a new mouse in his name, so it will be interesting to see if we will see him using it ;)

madstork91

The One, The Only...
interesting report... GAMING IS NOT A SPORT. Im sorry but its just not... Involve something physical and ill go with it. Make it a 24 hour game or something (which means endurance) and Ill go with it. but untill then, gaming isnt a sport. Its a competition.

Click the movie underneath it though... kinky for texas govenor... interesting story. If you havent heard about it yet you might wanna look it up. What the mass media though isnt advertising though is that the posistion of texas govenor really isnt that important in texas. We went through a huge executive reform early 1900's.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Curling... thats the game that was invented by norweigans that was meant to be played while being hammered off your ass, that was accepted as a sport in the winter olympics right?

They still have 40 and 50 yr' olds playing that in the olympics... I dont care what some commitee says, thats not a sport.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That's me the morning when I wake up with Roseanne Barr and thought I went to bed with Lindsay Lohan.

Drew

E.M.I.
Friends don't let Friends Ride Roseanne Barr

Rob I would never let you get that drunk to end up like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word.

E.M.I.
Rawr

1 word, DAMN.

That was farking intense :D

All those years of gaming might pay off in teh future, Giggidy Giggidy Gooo!

... I think ill play css now and start dreaming :D

Last edited:

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Hey... I suck at pool but i can take some guys who are better than me by luck... Allbeit in something like this as good as you are rob, we are talking about some serious luck ;-p

Stork > rob

BlindMonk

E.M.I.
Creative's taking him hither and yon to various gaming events and massive LAN parties. When I attended QuakeCon last year, participants were able to sign up to face him one-on-one in Quake4 for a chance to win some then-new X-Fi cards sporting his moniker. It wasn't really fair, though, as he was given a solid week to play the game leading up to the event (this was months prior to the game's release) and I think a lot of serious players could've given him a run-down had they had more experience with the game.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
www.screwattack.com is letting you post some questoins for their interviews with both this guy (fatal1ty) and Morgan Webb at E3.

The guys at screwattack.com are alright and not to many questions are being asked. So if you post it, chances are it will be asked.

Yaotl

Obliviot
I thought the 60 Minutes report was interesting. Could have been better, but good to see gaming on tv nonetheless.