CoolIT to Discontinue Producing Consumer Products

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
At a press event held earlier this week, Corsair announced the Hydro Series H60 liquid CPU cooler, and though it had released the H50 and H70 prior, this was the most interesting. Why? It had been developed in conjunction with CoolIT Systems, a company based in Canada. We've reviewed many of CoolIT's products in the past, and it's fairly obvious why Corsair chose to go with the company.

You can read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Ok, so it is true. I still want my Vantage 240 though! Grrr!

Anyway, it's nice to see that they found a solid company to work with, especially since they still get to launch their Maestro chassis management system albeit under another name.

On another forum a rep from Corsair posted that they are working with CoolIT and Asetek who is the OEM manufacturer of their current all in one liquid cooling units.

Apparently they have also developed a new fan in house rather than sourcing the part off the shelf.

I agree, it will be interesting to see what CoolIT comes up with while working with a stand up company like Corsair.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
i dont understand! U have good products which sell quite well, but u stop right there!? Weird!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Their core business has always been the OEM market so it just makes sense to do it this way.