Tech Monkey
alright, now THIS is cool.

asus-sabertooth-p67-tactical-vest,J-Y-268990-13.jpg

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
I want one.... really... I do....

Seriously...

They certainly know how to pluck those 'military grade' designs. Damn.... I really do want one. 5 Year warranty probably, like the last... if only they could make a GPU that lasts longer than 6 months... Hop to it ASUS... Military grade GPU's please.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
MSI makes "military grade" GPUs already, so there's that option. I am not sure MSI is going to the extent that ASUS is on these boards though.

I am not a fan of the shroud on this board, and fail to truly understand its purpose, but I love everything else about it, especially the color scheme. The five year warranty is quite amazing as well.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
The shroud is designed to direct airflow, not quite sure how, maybe it touches the MOSFETs and other hot components to cool em?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The shroud is designed to direct airflow, not quite sure how, maybe it touches the MOSFETs and other hot components to cool em?

All it does is direct airflow towards the hottest areas, I believe. I'd rather see the components regardless... I've never noticed parts of the board (aside from CPU and bridges) get so hot that I thought a solution like this was ever needed.