Lian Li PC-7H Worldwide Modding Contest

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Lian Li Announces the PC-7H Worldwide Modding Contest
Win a Lian Li Case of Your Choice, Hardware and Cash​
19 October 2012, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the launch of its PC-7H Modding Contest. Beginning on October 19, 2012, Lian Li is inviting the worldwide modding community to join, and will be giving away prizes, including, Lian Li cases, motherboards, graphics cards, and cash.

To register for the contest, head to Lian Li's official forum at www.xtremesystems.org. After registering at XtremeSystems go to the Lian Li Product Support forum and start a new thread with a post of your PC-7H and hardware before you begin modding.

Final submissions of the completed mods should be sent to 7hmod@mail.lian-li.com with pictures of your mod and your PC-7H modding thread link by January 18, 2013. Facebook users will then be able to pick winners on the Lian Li Facebook page by voting among the top 10 mods selected by the panel judges.

To be eligible for this contest all contestants need to use the PC-7H as their modding chassis.

Prizes
Modding Contest
1st place: One Lian Li case of your choice, PC-7H Mod Master Aluminum Award Card, Asus Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard, Asus HD7970 graphics card, US$1200 cash
2nd place: One Lian Li case of your choice, PC-7H Mod Master Aluminum Award Card, Asus P9X79 Pro Motherboard, Asus GF GTX-650 graphics card, US$500 cash
3rd place: One Lian Li case of your choice, PC-7H Mod Master Aluminum Award Card, Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard, US$300 cash

Voting
One random voter during the FACEBOOK voting stage will receive a Lian Li PC-7H brushed aluminum chassis

For more information please visit: http://www.lian-li.com/7hmod/

eunoia

Partition Master
What's this? An online computer community I'm not a member of?

"Please note - you must purchase a paid subscription to become a registered member of this community."

Oh. I remember now.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
What's this? An online computer community I'm not a member of?

"Please note - you must purchase a paid subscription to become a registered member of this community."

Oh. I remember now.
GREEZY!