FS: 2x Watercooled GTX 275s!

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Dunno why I didn't post this here earlier but I want to sell my GTX 275s so if anyone wants them let me know. I will post images soon. I am looking for $125 each.

For now these are the images I have:
DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
You may want to post some information on the water cooling gear that's being used too.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I already have the replacement, and yea I didn't even thing about saying what they had on em. Ill update the 1st post.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I am interested, are you going to include the 3rd party compression fittings or the barbs that came with it?

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Such as 3/8" inner and 1/2" outer or 1/2" inner and 3/4" outer?

I only hope to buy one after I look at the desc of the wc parts and etc, so it probably wont matter for me.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Well I need the compressions so its just a pair of straight barbs, hold on ill grab more pics.

DSCN0326.jpg

That's what you would get (assuming you want the EVGA one).

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Well I need the compressions so its just a pair of straight barbs, hold on ill grab more pics.

No big, I'm more concerned with what what WB is on them and what coolant has been run in them. Figured I would need to get my own compression fittings anyways.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Coolant was straight distilled and later a mix of auto antifreeze/distilled (the auto stuff was already 50/50).

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Whats bump?!? :D
HAHAHAHA Serious? Okay!

Bump is when you move a thread to the top, bring it into peoples attention. The items are still available.

Wish I had the money or parts to put a water cooling system together and buy this. I need a single slot card for a project but eitherway cant be done.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I think selling last-gen hardware must be one of the hardest things to do ever. And with these cards spanning two generations ago (and soon to be three), it's even tougher. GL man.