NZXT's Sentry Mix 6 Fan Controller Brings Sliders, 50W Channels

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
This past May, NZXT released its Sentry Mesh fan controller, which like the name would suggest, had a meshed front perfectly suited for those with a chassis to match. In some ways, it was a much-needed product, as some fan controllers kind of stood out in the wrong way on meshed chassis. But with the Sentry Mesh also came sliders, not buttons. What about those who want that functionality but don't have a meshed chassis?

nzxt_sentry_mix_082411.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Ok, this has my interest for a change. Dials are all well and good, but i do love a slider**, just feels easier to control (you know where it is without looking too). But 50 watts per channel... that's huge, daisy chain fans for 350 Watts... that's a little over the top.

The good thing though, it's cheap! Sliders, I miss them...

**queue the euphemisms

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Ok, this has my interest for a change. Dials are all well and good, but i do love a slider**, just feels easier to control (you know where it is without looking too). But 50 watts per channel... that's huge, daisy chain fans for 350 Watts... that's a little over the top.

The good thing though, it's cheap! Sliders, I miss them...

**queue the euphemisms

I have the sentry mesh and like it. If it wasn't for the mesh case front this one would be of interest.