New Build: Help Me with a Name!

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
OK, I am building a "New" rig, it will be for folding bigadv units only so the specs are:
CPU: Intel i7 2600k (OCed to 4.8ish hopefully)
Mobo: ASUS P8P67 PRO
GPU: ATI Radeon 5750
PSU: My old Xion PowerReal 850w
HDD: Dunno just yet, probably whatever I can find here
Ram: Corsair TW3X4G1600C9DHX
Cooler: My Current Prolimatech Megahalems (Unless someone thinks the CM V6 GT is better)
Case: My Current Antec 900 (I am picking up a CM HAF X for these parts I have now)
A name for the new one and the "old" one would be nice XD

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Foldenstein considering it's a mash up of new and old tech for folding purposes.

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
^^ FrankenFold(er) :p

OCDis - an unintelligent combination of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - in relation to folding) and OverClock Dis (this... yes, i'm spelling it out)

and.... i'm out again...

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I think I have a winner for the folding machine, and that would be Optix's suggestion of Foldenstein and I also like TCS's for my current set of parts, sounds pretty good. I will be making my final decision when I do the build/rebuild.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Can I mention I hate apple? My almost brand new iPod Touch has a problem the volume and sleep buttons wont work. It hadn't had anything done to it, I am however glad its under warranty so I should get a free replacement. Anyways, I like Foldenstein but I still need one for my current parts. Maybe HAF 275? or 275 V6? I don't know......