The Booth Babes of Computex 2010

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I doubt there's much debate that Computex is one of the best tech shows of the year, but some of the reasons are better than others. Some may prefer some of the awesome product on display, and others may simply like the location. Then there are those who can't get enough of the booth babes. Yes, this article is for you.

You can take a look at all of the awesome booth babes here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Ok, Gigabyte just went up a bunch of notches on my patented Cool-O-Meter with the Beer party.

girls_05_thumb.jpg

What's that? Your cards are big, power hungry, expensive and don't offer nearly as much performance as we expected? Duh, hahahaha...I'll take three. You sure are purdy.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
At least NVIDIA is attempting to make up for its hot cards with even hotter booth babes all over Computex. No complaints here!

TheFocusElf

Obliviot
I admit, I took the bait and laughed at myself for doing so.

Page 1, TFE said: "WTF, where are the babes? Nice shots of booths, but this looks like every other bondoggle event I've ever been on. No babes no iLike."

Page 2, TFE said: "Fantastic work Rob, true journalism here."

As for NVIDIA: I just stay away from their cards now. Formerly a huge proponent of their stuff, after going through the gammut of high end 265, 285 etc GTX models, I was ultimately displeased, and am now VERY happy with my 5870 from Sapphire. I hear Sapphire stinks at Customer Service, but I have had no problems so no reason to call.

Personal fave:

http://techgage.com/articles/conferences/computex/2010/girls_06.jpg

I linked to not break the forum's fixed width =D

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
How can we pull the attention away from our lack luster products? T 'n A!

W00T!

Haha. In an odd coincidence, two CES' ago, I mentioned to NVIDIA about a "TnA issue", when I meant "TnL", haha. I apparently had Vegas seriously on the mind.

eunoia

Partition Master
At least NVIDIA is attempting to make up for its hot cards with even hotter booth babes all over Computex. No complaints here!

At least nVIDIA has a sense of humour about it, those aren't ping pong paddles the model is holding, those are FANS!