XG Ninja 2 Case

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Not everyone wants to pay over $100 for a cool looking case. The Ninja 2 from XG packs a lot of features and functionality into its cool frame. Let's take a look and see if this case is worth even the budget price point.
Discuss the review here!

Last edited:

Jakal

Tech Monkey
That's the same similar case design as my first one. These make great basic cases or for those just getting into pc building. I removed the front and rear fan grills with a dremel to increase air flow. I also added a low flow fan to the bottom blowing in. I like the design and the power supply is adequate. The full bay rails in the front are very, very nice. I would have liked to have those in mine. All in all this is a decent case.

The flimsy sides aren't great, and airflow is never that great in a basic case. The led's in front are nice touch. This would make a good beginner/budget builder's case.

T

talonx

case wires in the ninja 2

im a noob just wondering what the 2 sets of 4 pin molex connectors are for... each set has a male and a female and how do i hook them up

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Those are for case fans that use them. There's a male and female, so that when the fan is plugged in, it frees up another Molex connector. If you don't need to use it, you don't need to use it.