Xbox: Nascar 2007

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Nascar is back! It did not make the next-gen consoles this time around, so we are taking a drive with the Xbox version. There are many additions included this year, including the Drive With Confidence feature. If you are a Nascar fan... read on!

Read Jeremy's first review here and discuss it here!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Well done Jeremy. Looking forward to all that you contribute to Techgage. Welcome to the family.

C

Carl Edwards fan

Carl Edwards

Well it's nice to see that Tony Raines and Robby Gordon are in the new NASCAR game. However I do think you forgot Carl Edwards. No biggy though. He only finished 3rd in points last year, won 4 races in his first full season, and is now one of the biggest names in NASCAR you bloody twits! EA Sports should be embarrased by the poor quality of this game. Its basically NASCAR 2006 with no Carl Edwards and shitty graphics.
Theres still no stats. I cant check my top 10's top 5's or how many starts I've made. This game sucks and I want my money back.

U

Unregistered

nascar 2007

This game sucks. nascar 2004 is still the best game nascar has

U

Unregistered

driving assistance

how do u take the driving assistance off??? the game is too easy with it on.....

U

Unregistered

This game sucks. nascar 2004 is still the best game nascar has

You are dead on. EA Sports NASCAR series has been on the decline since 2004. 2007 is way too easy even first season with driving assists off.