WTB PSU!

THUMPer

Coastermaker
Im looking for a 24pin PSU with 8 PIN cpu power. Im building a dual socket xeon server. I want to avoid anything above $75. I am sure some of you guys have some good ones laying around!

madmat

Soup Nazi
$50 + $15 = $75? That new math sure is a beyotch. BTW, you won't touch the VX550W for less than $99 at Frys. Ok, I'll tell you what, since I'm a nice guy I'll cancel my auction and sell it to you for $75 since paying $65 sucks too hard. Deal?

Last edited:

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
If my ram in my main rig hadn't just died I'd buy the PSU from you at that price...............;) I could really use a upgrade in my back-up rig.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Well, the reason I'm wanting it to eBay is to build my rep up there since I've got a ton of stuff I'd like to clear out of my lab. That's why I asked him to bid on it, not that I figured anyone would snipe it or make him pay more than the $65 I'm attempting to get for it (shipped mind you).

madmat

Soup Nazi
Well, either way I won't be able to ship it until Monday since I'm leaving town tomorrow night. I take it you're the high bidder? If so I'll make sure that you win it.

madmat

Soup Nazi
If you'll verify that you're the current high bidder I'll close the auction and we can carry on from there but I need to know ASAP since I'm leaving town tomorrow.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Congrats, you've just helped me with my ebay rep. I'll ship it first thing Monday morning.